TopTen TK228 GPS Tracker
Elements GPS Mapping Server Port: 11919
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports most of vehicles with the CAN-BUS;
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics+ Wireless immobilizer;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm;
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10. Monitor the voice;
11. 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID tag for driver ID identification;
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function, arm/disarm automatically;
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Wireless immobilizer to stop the car in safe mode;
16. High reliable anti-tamper design. If the unit is unplug illegally, it will lock the engine automatically.
17. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
18. Two kinds of location information: GPS coordinates & GSM base station code.
19. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the CAN data via blue-tooth or GPRS network:
(1) Vehicle’s real-time data: battery’s voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times;
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
20. Read the vehicle’s error code & clear the error code via GPRS or blue-tooth;” – TopTen